Here is a real case I am working on:
- My client wants to set payments “on site”.
- He sets up an event with a price and enables the deposit price of 50%.
- On notification he wants to let the user know what that deposit price is (so they can for instance, transfer that money manually). But token %event_deposit_payment% is not working when not used with a payment getaway, basically it shows 0.
- So I see two options here:
1) you make that token work and be shown in notifications when set up (that would be great).
2) you remove the deposit price option when payments are set “on site”. Because otherwise what’s the use of it if it’s not shown anywhere?